Thursday, June 12, 2008

Swingin' out of boredom!

It has only been two weeks of summer and the kids ask all day everyday, "What can we do? We are bored!" The problem is, that the weather has just not cooperated with our go swimming everyday plans! Today Caroline and I planned to go swimming but with 68 degrees and the wind it just seemed that it would be a little cold. We took a rain check on the swimming and decided to go to the park instead. All the kids had a lot of fun and for two hours the kids weren't bored. They are pretty good at thinking of things to do but trying to think of things for eight hours a day everyday tends to make them run out of things. I guess I need to come up with more ideas for those non-swimming days!




2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the blog! I'm so glad that it has finally come about. The pictures of today are fun - especially the last one. It was a good day at the park. Also love the picture of your family.

Mama Apes... said...

cami...Welcome to the blogging world! You'll love it! I can't wait to get weekly updates of what you guys are up too! way to cute on all the pink you do deserve some pink in your life for sure!!
miss ya! -A