Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day & Happy Birthday to me!


To the Man in my life..
I have two men in my life that mean the world to me! Jer who is an amazing Father to Cameron and Crew! He is so patient, loving, and playful with the boys. He has had to learn a lot quickly about being a father but by watching him you would think he had been one for years. The boys love him so much! I am so grateful that I have him to be their dad! Thanks Jer, your amazing! Then I have Ryan, the father of my children. Not with us anymore, but we know he is working hard in heaven and will always love Cameron and Crew! Thank you for your sacrifice and for being a wonderful dad!

To my Fathers..
I am lucky enough to have three wonderful men in my life! My dad and my two father-in-laws. My dad has taught me to be the person that I am today. He is caring, loving, giving, funny, a hard worker, loves his wife, his kids, and especially his grandkids! Thanks for being my amazing father! My father-in-law Brent, Ryans dad, treats me like his own daughter. He serves our country and has sacrificed a lot for our country. He is patient, kind and absolutely loves Cameron and Crew! He gave me a wonderful son and father to my children! Thanks for loving me as your own! My father-in-law Hap, Jers dad, has only been in my life for a short amount of time but has accepted me and the boys with no hesitation. He is always happy, loving, and also gave me a wonderful son! Thank you for being so accepting of us! He lives in Wyoming so I wasn't able to get a picture of him, but I still love him!





Here I am at the end of a perfect birthday! I got to share it with the men in my life that I love the most! I was born on Fathers Day and every so often I get to share my Birthday! It seems like that wouldn't be fun but it is! Jer was so great he told me that my birthday was more important than Fathers Day. Not true, but he made me feel that way! What a wonderful husband. I took this picture because I wanted to show what wonderful family and friends that I have in my life. Also because Jer got me this amazing camera. He probably regrets it now because I was in peoples faces all day yesterday with it but I Love it! Thanks Jer! Thank you to everybody who remembered me and made my birthday so special!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cami- we love your blog, and we are glad that you have joined the ranks! Dont you worry- I will keep up on your posting- we want to see you use that new camera!
Chris

Caroline said...

Happy birthday again. Glad you had such a good day and were able to share it with so many wonderful people.

Kara said...

Happy Birthday! I totally forgot! I share my birthday with fathers day a lot too...lots o' fun! We still on for Friday?

Mama Apes... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm horriable sorry plese forgive me..glad to hear it was so good and i'm am so glad that you have started this blog, I'm truly addict myself! lol.