Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"You're pushin' it!"








Cameron and crew think that it is funny to bug Jer. He takes it for so long and then, they get it! Cameron brought out the big guns and got Jer. Jer retaliated by getting his own squirt gun and blasting! Crew decided that his spray bottle was not doing the trick anymore and got his big squirt gun! (Thanks to Grandpa Brent for providing the squirt guns.) The had a great time and in the end their was no clear winner. They all ended up dripping wet! I was only safe because I had a camera in my hands. It was more of a defense mode than trying to capture the moment but I am sure glad I did capture them! It makes me so happy to see my boys having so much fun and being so happy!
This really is what life is all about!


11 comments:

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Your boys have so much fun together and jer takes it all like a man! Love crew's face in the first picture.

Mama Apes... said...

Wow cami they sure have grown up! You hit that one on the head when you said that life to have fun! I think we all need to remember that one! your boys are so stinkin CUTE!

Laura said...

cami, your family is so cute! i am loving your blog and am so glad i found yours through caroline's!

Angie Marchbanks said...

Cami-
I am so excited that you have a blog. I love being able to see what you guys have been up to. The pictures on the blog are awesome, you must have gotten a sweet camera. We need to go hang out. Call me.
Love ya,
Angie

Holly said...

Cam-
I love your blog, especially the cute pink background, but you need to update it more often! Love, HO

Angela said...

Cami, all this while you had a blog and I didn't know!?!? The boys are growing up so fast and this is the first time I have seen Jar.

I am looking forward to reading your blog!

Brooke said...

Cami, I love your blog. I found it on Ang's blog. You are a beautiful, happy girl, and an amazing woman. Your boys are so handsome. Talk to you later.

Ian Martin said...

Cami! Of course I remember you! You used to live in the barn at the end of the street. Thanks for paying our site a visit. It is amazing how the world can be connected through blogs and Facebook (my personal fav). I actually saw your folks not too long ago. My parents, my wife and my son all made a visit up to Orem to see the family and celebrate Ang's dad's retirement. We stayed with Matt and Angie on that trip. I think one of the links on our site are some photos of that trip. Anyway, glad to see you are doing well...the kiddos are adorable! Take care!

Kristy Dean said...

Cami, Hey its been a long time sense i have seen you! i wanted to tell you how happy i am for you! Your family is beautiful and you all look so happy! You deserve it :)

Carmen said...

Cami, I came across your blog in such a random way. I was looking at Kristy Dean's blog and there was a post from you, weird. You look so great and you have a beautiful family. It's good to see how old friends are doing!